Thursday, October 23, 2008

Watch Faith of My Fathers 2005 Online Now

Faith of My Fathers 2005

Do you like Faith of My Fathers? It's my favorite film.
Smith, Gary Michael=Naval Commander is really talented.
DOWNLOAD Faith of My Fathers!!!

The story of John McCain's experience as a Vietnam War POW. Base on the memoir of the same title.
Genres:
  • Biography
  • Drama
  • War

Cast
  • Madell, Thomas=Army General
  • Smith, Gary Michael=Naval Commander
  • Arata, Michael=Captain Hart
  • Beasley, Dale=News Reporter
  • Bentley, Tony=Grey madden
  • Bossetta, Brian=Hanging POW
  • Burns, William=Prisoner/singer
  • Cambise, Jude=Prisoner Of War
  • Chrest, Joe=Craner
  • Dupuy, Louis=Parent
  • Durkin, Brian F.=Henry Witt
  • Evermore, J.D.=Commander James Latimer
  • Galpin, Jeff=Colonel
  • Glenn, Scott=Jack McCain
  • Gomez, Nick=Becker

Download Faith of My Fathers movie trailer here.
Complete film! No additional software or browser plugins required! You can play them for unlimited number of times whenever you want.
Downloaded movies will work perfectly on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
Faith of My Fathers

Jeep 320x240, 1440x900 BMW Alpina 2006

No comments: